Monday, August 22, 2011

A legitimate excuse

I'll be missing for a little while and since only just returning you'll be wondering why in fact I'm 'off line' again.  Tomorrow I enter hospital for my spinal fusion surgery so I'll literally be 'on my back' for a little while.  Hospitalisation probably about 5 days then at home to slowly get back to 'better than ever'! 

I'm a little apprehensive about the procedure - although I've had this kind of surgery twice before, it doesn't alter the fact that it is surgery after all and quite a long one at that (3 hours).  I know though, that my Heavenly Father has everything in His control so from that point of view I am totally confident that I'm in His hands and He will be guiding all that happens in that theatre tomorrow. 

So although I'll be able to look in on my friends in a week or so, it'll be a bit longer than that before I'm up to actually writing anything here.

Take care my blogger friends - blessings!

1 comment:

Elizabethd said...

Bee Jay, I'll be praying for you, and the Lord has you in His hands.